This Web site uses etracker technology (www.etracker.com) to collect visitor behaviour data. This data is collected anonymously to be used for marketing and optimisation purposes. All visitor data is saved using an anonymous user ID to aggregate a usage profile. Cookies may be used to collect and save this data, but the data remains strictly anonymous. The data will not be used to identify a visitor personally and are not aggregated with any personal data. The collection and storage of data may be refused at any time with respect to subsequent services.
Please also note that when clicking on the Facebook buttons, data is sent to Facebook.
1. Collection, Processing, Access Data and Hosting You may visit our website without revealing any personal information. With every visit to our website, the web server stores automatically only a so-called server “log file” which contains e.g. the name of the requested file, your IP address, the date and time of the request, the volume of data transferred and the requesting provider (access data), and documents the request.
These access data are analysed exclusively for the purpose of ensuring the smooth operation of the website and improving our offer. This serves according to art. 6 (1) 1 lit f GDPR the protection of our legitimate interests in the proper presentation of our offer that are overriding in the process of balancing of interests. All access data are deleted no later than seven days after the end of your visit on our website.
Third-Party Hosting Services Data is also processed by a third-party provider that we have engaged to render hosting and website presentation services on our behalf. This provider processes on its servers, all data that is collected in the manner specified below when you visit our website or fill in forms made available for this purpose in our online shop. Data is processed on other servers only in the scope described herein. This service provider is based in an EU or EEA member state.
2. Data Collection and Use for Processing the Contract and for opening a Customer Account We collect personal data that you voluntarily submit to us when you place an order, contact us (e.g. via contact form or by email) or open a customer account with us. Mandatory fields are marked as such because we absolutely need this data to perform the contract or process your contact request or open your customer account, and you would otherwise not be able to complete your order and/or create your customer account or send the contact request. It is evident in each input form what data is collected. We use the data that you disclose to us to perform the contract and process your enquiries according to art. 6 (1) 1 lit b GDPR. Upon completion of the contract or deletion of your customer account, any further processing of your data will be restricted, and your data will be deleted upon expiry of the retention period applicable under relevant regulations, unless you expressly consent to the further use of your data or we reserve the right to further use your personal data in the scope and manner permitted by law, of which we inform you in this notice. Your customer account can be deleted at any time. For this purpose, you can either send a message to the contact option specified below or use the relevant function available under your customer account.
3. Transfer of Data We disclose your data to the transport company in the scope required for the delivery of the ordered goods according to art. 6 (1) 1 lit. b GDPR. Depending on the payment service provider you have selected during the ordering process, we disclose the payment details collected for order processing purposes to the bank commissioned to handle the payment and, as the case may be, to the payment service provider commissioned by us or to the selected payment service. Some of those data is collected by the selected payment service providers themselves if you open an account with them. In such a case, during the ordering process, you must register with your payment service provider using your access data. In this respect, the privacy notice of the relevant payment service provider applies.
Disclosure of data to a shipping provider If, when or after placing your order, you have given your express consent to us doing so, we disclose your e-mail address to the selected transport provider based on that consent according to art. 6 (1) 1 lit. a GDPR, in order to enable the transport provider to contact you to advise you of the delivery or agree with you the delivery details.
You may revoke your consent at any time by sending a message through the contact option described below or by directly notifying the transport provider at the contact address specified below. After you revoke your consent, we will delete the data disclosed for this purpose, unless you expressly consent to the further use of your data or we reserve the right to further use your personal data in the scope and manner permitted by the law, of which we inform you in this notice: DHL Paket GmbH, Am Eifeltor 12, 50997 Köln
4. Email Newsletter If you subscribe to our newsletter, we will regularly send you our e-mail newsletter based on your consent according to art. 6 (1) 1 lit a GDPR, using the data required or disclosed by you separately for this purpose.
You may unsubscribe from the newsletter service at any time. For this purpose, you can either send a message through the contact option specified below or use the opt-out link in the newsletter. Upon un-subscribing, we will delete your email address unless you have expressly consented to the further use of your data or we reserve the right to further use your personal data in the scope and manner permitted by the law, of which we inform you in this notice. The newsletter is sent to you by our service provider who processes data on our behalf and to whom we disclose your email address. This service provider is based in an EU or EEA member state.
6. Use of Facebook Plugins On these web pages are plugins uses the social network facebook.com, that of the Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA is operated ("Facebook").
If you call with such a plugin provided Internet pages of our website, a link to the Facebook servers produced and shown here, by notifying the plugin to your browser on the Internet. This is transmitted to the Facebook servers, which of our web pages you have visited. If you are logged in as a member of this, Facebook assigns this information to your personal Facebook account. When using the plug-in functions (such as clicking on the "Like" button, filing a comment) and this information is associated with your Facebook account, you can prevent just by logging out before using the plugin. Further information on the collection and use of data by Facebook about your rights and ways to protect you.
7. Contact Possibilities and Your Rights You are entitled to be obtain free-of-charge information concerning data stored about your person and, as the case may be, to correct, restrict the processing, enable the portability of, or delete those data.
If you have any questions about how we collect, process or use your personal data, want to enquire about, correct, block or delete your data, or withdraw any consents you have given, or opt-out of any particular data use, please contact us directly using the contact data provided in our site notice. You may also submit a complaint to the responsible data protection supervisory authority.
Right to Object If we process personal data as described above to protect our legitimate interests that are overriding in the process of balancing of interests, you may object to such data processing with future effect. If your data is processed for direct marketing purposes, you may exercise this right at any time as described above. If your data is processed for other purposes, you have the right to object only on grounds related to your particular situation.
After you have exercised your right to object, we will no longer process your personal data for such purposes unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
This does not apply to the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes. In such a case we will no longer process your personal data for such purposes.
Contact for Data Privacy If you have any questions concering the collection, handling and use of your personal data, or about the cancellation or deletion of your data, please refer to:
South African Goodies Gbr, 21258 Heidenau, Germany
For revising or accessing your personal data, please go to "My Account" and click on “My Data”.